Tuesday, December 11, 2007

#23 Is this really the end? Or just the beginning ...

Is this really the end? Or just the beginning ... I can answer this in the most definitive way, it is just the start. I made comment earlier in the program that the more I learn the more I realise I do not know, that has not changed. It is technologically an exciting and challenging time for all industries and Libraries are no different. This program has given us a look in the window of what is coming. It has given me the confidence to experiment and the interest to keep searching.


As I read over my Blog I realise that I need to go back to the start and revise the whole program, give myself a chance to play around a bit more.

So it's onwards and upwards and a huge thank you to all the people that made this learning journey possible.




Cheers for the festive season and may we all be safe and happy.




No comments: